Monday, March 5, 2012

Do You Have a Vagina?

A woman is at home when she hears someone knock at the door. She goes to the door and opens the door to see a man standing there.

He asks the lady, 'Do you have a vagina?'

She slams the door in disgust.
The next morning she hears a knock at the door and it is the same man and he asks the same question of the woman, 'Do you have a vagina?'

She slams the door again.

Later that night when her husband gets home she tells him what has happened for the last two days.

The husband tells the wife in a loving and concerned voice
'Honey, I am taking tomorrow off to be home just in case this guy shows up again.'

The next morning they hear a knock and both run for the door.

The husband says to the wife in a whispered voice, 'Honey, I'm going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to the question because I want to see where the bastard is going with it.'

She nods yes to her husband and opens the door.
Sure enough the same fellow is standing there and asks the same question; 'Do you have vagina'?

'Yes, actually I have,' she says.

The man replies..

'Good! Would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours?'

2 comments:

  1. hey want to share backlink?
    http://funnyjokeslol.com
    let me know if interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your best collection of text messages on internet, this is really amazing and impressive messages are available. please sir keep posted the page & send me the newest info .... and and don't forget to visit and comment on my web: FUNNY JOKES, HINDI JOKES, HINDI SMS, LOVE QUOTES,

    ReplyDelete